Learned Readers, as the price range goes up the options available for purchase become fewer. As the saying goes ~ There Is Always Room At The Top. After the Under Rupees 20,000 Category we move on to the under Rupees 25,000 category of the best new Mobile phones to buy in India, in the first half of 2018.
1. Vivo V9 : The AI camera Smartphone offers perfect shot + perfect view and has been endorsed by none other than Aamir Khan! Bokeh Mode and Shot Refocus with dual rear camera are among the highlights of Vivo V9. The 24 MP Selfie camera and 16 MP + 5 MP dual rear cameras make it a real delight for all photographers. It has the power to rival DSLR camera performance!
The engine is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor. 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM. Your operating system is FunTouch OS 4.0 built over Android 8.1 Oreo. The 6.3 inch FHD+ display sports a 90% screen-to-body ratio. AI Face Access, the cool design and looks, the beautiful presentation in Gold and Pearl Black Colours. Vivo V9 is our Number 1 choice in the Rupees 20,001 ~ 25,000 category. While the MRP is Rupees 23,990 the Smartphone is available on Amazon India at just Rupees 22,990 right now. Click to take a look at Vivo V9.
2. OPPO F7 : This is another amazing new release from the Middle Kingdom for 2018. It carries forth the proud legacy of OPPO F1, OPPO F3, and OPPO F5. The 25 MP Selfie camera and 6.23 inch FHD+ screen are the real highlights of the F7. It is powered by a 2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor. OPPO F7 is available in two variants ~ 4 GB + 64 GB and 6 GB + 128 GB.
The operating system is Android 8.1 Oreo with a ColorOS 5.0 skin over it. The battery is 3,400 mAh and features a Smart Management System to optimize the performance. Available in three colour options ~ Solar Red, Moonlight Silver, and Diamond Black, OPPO F7 is our Number 2 recommendation in the Sub Rupees 25,000 category for the Indian consumers. While the MRP is Rupees 22,990 the Amazon India price is Rupees 21,990. Please check out OPPO F7.
3. Meizu Pro 7 : This Smartphone represents the perfect intersection point of looks, features, and price. Introducing new possibilities the Pro 7 by Meizu is full of detail with a design of breathtaking beauty and dual rear cameras for amazing shots. It is fired by a Helio P25 octa-core processor and ARM Mali-T880 Image processor. 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM.
Selfie camera 16 MP and a dual-rear camera setup of 12 MP + 12 MP. Sensors include ~ Hall Effect Sensor, Gravity Sensor, IR Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Touch Sensor, and Digital Compass. The cuteness quotient of Meizu Pro 7 is taken to a new high by its 1.9 inch AMOLED rear screen. At the front is a 5.2 inch Super AMOLED screen. This work of art is available on Amazon India for a mere Rupees 22,999. Buy my Meizu Pro7.
4. Moto X4 : Hello perfection. Designed to impress, this Smartphone is as beautiful as it is strong. Stage the perfect Selfie, go beyond the filters, focus with flair. In a word, Moto X4 is exceptional. Precision crafted glass and metal design makes it easy to hold and a real delight to behold. RAM is available in 3GB/4GB/6GB variants and ROM in 32GB/64GB.
The processor is Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core 2.2 GHz and the GPU is 650 MHz Adreno 508. Display 5.2 inch FHD with a resolution of 1920 * 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 16:9. Selfie camera 16 MP and dual-rear camera setup of 12 MP + 8 MP. Available from Rupees 22,999 ~ Hello Moto X4.
5. Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 : This Smartphone is the successor to the hugely popular Samsung Galaxy A7 2016. It will feature a 5.7 inch FHD Super AMOLED display and two 16 MP cameras ~ one for Selfies and the other one at the rear. Processor is expected to be 2.1 GHz octa-core coupled with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM. Battery 3,600 mAh and operating system Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Expected price in India Rupees 23,990.