Learned Readers, after the Under Rupees 10,000 and the Under Rupees 15,000 segments let us check out the top choices available in the under Rupees 20,000 category at the present moment in the Indian market.
Please be aware that I have only included Mobile phones which have been launched in 2018 in this category. No doubt there are several models from 2017 which are good buys. As new models are introduced old ones get a permanent price drop and you’ll find many Smartphones which were selling for over Rupees 30,000 last year or the year before that now available for less than Rupees 20,000.
1. Huawei P20 Lite : Launched just 3 days ago on Amazon India, along with the Huawei P20 Pro, this in my opinion may well turn out to be the surprise package of 2018. Loaded with the features and looks of a Flagship Smartphone the P20 Lite is available at just Rupees 19,999. Add to that attractive offers such as no cost EMI starting from Rupees 1,667 per month, exchange offer extra Rupees 2,000 off, Vodafone 100 GB free data offer for 10 months, and Axis Bank Rupees 1,500 instant discount, and you’ll agree ~ quality cannot come cheaper.
The 24 MP Selfie camera enables shooting outstanding light fusion portrait Selfies even in low light. The rear features a dual camera setup of 16 MP + 2 MP. The display size is 5.84 inch with a resolution of 2280 * 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9. It is powered by a Kirin 659 (4 * Cortex-A53 2.36 GHz + 4 * Cortex-A53 1.7 GHz) processor and has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM, expandable up to 256 GB via a microSD card. Operating system Android 8.0 with an EMUI 8.0 skin over it. Fast Face Unlock, Power Optimization, Dual Bluetooth, Bright and Vivid FHD+ Display Encased in an Elegant Body. A new super-star is born. Please head over to Amazon India and order your Huawei P20 Lite.
2. Vivo V9 Youth : Our next entry can correctly be termed as the younger sibling of Vivo V9 : The Perfect Shot Stunning Selfie Smartphone. The Black version looks amazing from every angle, with subtle accents of Champagne Gold around the camera and fingerprint pad. This unique blend of mesmerizing colours creates a trendy look with a touch of sophistication. The all new Full-View Dispaly 2.0 is another defining feature of this best-selling Smartphone. With a screen size of 6.3 inch, narrow bezels, 90% screen-to-body ratio, 2280 * 1080 pixels resolution, and 19:9 aspect ratio it offers an incredibly immersive experience while watching videos and gaming.
Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core 1.8 GHz processor the V9 Youth features 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256 GB. OS is the in-house FunTouch OS 4.0 which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The battery is 3,260 mAh and the mobile is also available in Gold colour option. Your V9 Youth is loaded with several sensors such as Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-Compass, and Virtual Gyroscope. No wonder this Mobile has caught the attention of the Indian Youth and is selling really well in the market. Please take a look at Vivo V9 Youth.
3. OPPO A83 (2018) : Smart Selfie ~ Sharp Performance. AI Beauty Recognition Technology, 8 MP Selfie camera, 13 MP rear camera, Speedy Facial Unlock, Curved Surface inspired by the curved exterior of the airfoil. The rejigged version of the OPPO A83 has the coolness quotient to satisfy the aspirations of the youth of today. It has a 5.7 inch TFT screen with a resolution of 1440 * 720 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9.
Powering this latest Mobile is a MediaTek MT6737T octa-core 2.5 GHz processor. RAM 4 GB and ROM 64 GB. Battery is 3,180 mAh and the OS is ColorOS 3.2, based on Android 7.1 Nougat. Colours available are Blue, Red, and Gold. Sensors include Accelerator Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, and E-Compass. Available on Amazon India at Rupees 15,990. Please order OPPO A83 (2018).
4. New Nokia 6 (2018) : Also known as the Nokia 6.1 this Smartphone is earning all around praises for its sturdy build, elegant design, smooth performance, and impressive optics. This is a phone you can rely on. Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core 2.2 GHz processor and coupled with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB eMMC 5.1 internal memory, this improved and enhanced version offers 60% better performance than the original Nokia 6.
Android One brings a new software experience with an easy to use interface and a curated set of pre-installed Apps, along with unlimited free high-quality photos storage with Google Photos. Get going faster. Charge up to 50% in 30 minutes with USB type-C charging. ZEISS optics elevate the shooting experience on Nokia 6.1 to a new high. 8 MP Selfie camera and 16 MP rear camera. Built like a tank the Nokia 6.1 will surely last a few years, if not an entire lifetime. BTW, I think the introduction of 5G technology is going to make all the Smartphones in India obsolete soon. While the MRP is Rupees 17,999 this cool companion is available at Rupees 16,989 on Amazon India right now. Please order your Nokia 6.1.
5. realme 1 : Power meets Style. realme 1 satisfies the needs of Online consumers through unique exquisite design, leading specs, cutting edge technology, and overall better quality. realme1’s smarter AI shot helps you click selfies that are best for you. Are you ready to start clicking some masterpieces with the all-new realme1?
Built with a state-of-the-art design and cutting-edge technology, the realme1 offers improved performance and an enhanced user experience. Realme, prioritizes the needs of its customers, and ensures swift and optimum service across its network of 500+ authorized centers. High on standard and design, the realme1 is arriving soon to offer you phenomenal quality. The latest phenomenon from the house of OPPO will be revealed on May 15th, 2018. Here is your chance to sign up for a notification ~ Give Me realme1!