Learned Readers, it has been a bit over two months since I started this humble blog of mine. The Indian Smartphone scene is one of the hottest in the entire world and keeping a track of all the new launches can be a real tough job. How does one separate the grain from the proverbial chaff. In this post I’ve tried to cover the best Mobiles which have been launched in the Indian market in 2018 and are the best buys in the under Rupees 10,000 category. Lots more launches are lined up and I’ll continue updating this post till the end of June 2018. Thence, I plan to write a new post covering the best new Smartphones under Rupees 10,000 for the period between July and September 2018. In case I miss out on any notable new Mobile please do leave your recommendation through a post in the guest book.
1. Lava Z50 : Runs on the Android Oreo Go Edition which has been optimized for Smartphones with lower specs. A real special feature of this sub Rupees 5,000 offering is that it enables you to download the YouTube videos directly and watch and share them later, even without an active data connection. Additional 15% free RAM makes your Lava Z50 much faster. Priced at Rupees 4,399 and available with a cashback of Rupees 2,000 with the Airtel Mera Pehla Smartphone program Lava Z50 is well suited for your needs if you are looking for an entry level Mobile. To know more please check out Lava Z50 Android Oreo Go Edition.
2. New Nokia 1 : This Smartphone also runs on the Android Oreo Go Edition operating system. Being promoted as ~ step up to smarter, Nokia 1 promises an optimized Smartphone experience, accessible to everyone. Apart from India the Nokia 1 has been launched in several other countries around the world and the reviews have been favourable so far. A few experts have even termed it the New King of Budget Smartphones. Android Oreo Go Edition has a lot of potential and the New Nokia 1 is a living proof of it. The price tag is Rupees 5,499 and combined with the assurance of Nokia’s precision engineering this indeed is a Mobile worth considering for those on a tight budget. Please check out the technical specifications and other details here ~ Nokia 1 2018.
3. Redmi 5 : I hope you are aware that Xiaomi is the number 1 brand in the Indian Smartphone market. Redmi 5, the recently launched compact powerhouse, has been performing really well and it is no surprise considering the success of previous Mi and Redmi models. The guiding thought behind this Smartphone carrying a price tag of Rupees 7,999 is experience more, experience it faster. I’ve written a few posts about Redmi 5 and I am sure you’ll find them helpful. Kindly visit Redmi 5 : The Compact Powerhouse.
4. Redmi Note 5 : The elder brother of Redmi 5 starts from Rupees 9,999 and has been termed India’s all rounder. With a 5.99 inch screen it happens to be the Redmi model with the largest display and offers you a larger visual experience. The powerful 4,000 mAh battery is another highlight of this Smartphone. It enables up to 165 hours of music playback, 15 hours of video playback, and 9 hours of gaming time. No surprises then that the Redmi Note 5 along with its elder brother Redmi Note 5 Pro has been confirmed as the Best Budget Smartphone of 2018.
5. Lava Z91 : Your face is now the key as you can unlock the Lava Z91 with a look. Like Redmi Note 5 this Mobile also costs Rupees 9,999. 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM. 13 MP Selfie camera and 8 MP rear camera. 1 year screen replacement. It can be real tough to distinguish the different Mobiles available in the market these days. All of them look similar, have similar specs, and of course perform similar functions. What makes Lava special is its customer centric approach. The Mobile major has been recently confirmed as the Most Trusted Brand of 2018 by none other than Cyber Media Research. Herez more information on Lava Z91.