The Internet is abuzz with lots of rumours about the launch of Huawei P20 and P20 Pro Smartphones in the Indian market. According to some sources they can be unveiled anytime now. Both of them are top end Models which will provide the much needed competition to industry leaders such as the iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
While the official sources haven’t confirmed the price tag for India, based on their European pricing the two models should cost around Rupees 52,000 and 72,000 respectively. I’m sure you’d like to know what these Smartphones have to offer before parting with your hard earned money. In this post we take a look at the Specifications of Huawei P20.
1. Operating System : Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1 skin.
2. CPU : Octa core (2.36 GHz, Quad-core Cortex A73 + 1.8 GHz Quad-core Cortex A53). HiSilicon Kirin 970.
3. GPU : Mali G72 MP12.
4. RAM : 4 GB.
5. ROM : 128 GB.
6. MicroSD Card Slot : Support for up to 256 GB.
7. Battery : 3,400 mAh Li-ion.
DISPLAY + CAMERA
1. Size : 5.8 inch IPS LCD.
2. Type : Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch.
3. Front Facing Camera : 24 MP.
4. Primary Camera : Dual 12 MP.
1. Colours : Black, Midnight Blue, Twilight, Champagne Gold, and Pink Gold.
2. Size : 149.1 mm * 70.8 mm * 7.6 mm.
3. Weight : 165 grams.
1. Supports Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Bluetooth v4.2.
2. 4G dual SIM : SIM 1 Nano, SIM 2 Nano (Hybrid).
CONNECTORS + SENSORS
1. Cable Type : USB Type C. Doesn’t support micro-USB.
2. Sensors : Fingerprint Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
1. Connector : Audio Jack USB Type C.
NAVIGATION + POSITIONING