Learned Readers, after Singapore and Taiwan the all new ASUS ZenFone 5 has been launched in the Philippines as well. I am very sure the Smartphone will be available in India soon. As such, I thought it would be a good idea to create a post detailing the Features and Technical Specifications of this mid-range Mobile.
I am sure you’d like to compare it with similarly priced Mobiles available in the Indian market before making a final decision. The price in the Philippines market is PhP 19,995 which is around Rupees 25,152. The ZenFone 5 series succeeds the much popular ZenFone 4 series by ASUS. Let’s check out the Tech Specs and see what it has to offer us.
1. Operating System : Android 8.0 Oreo with New ASUS ZenUI 5.
2. CPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform, 64-bit Octa-core Processor with AI Boost.
3. GPU : Qualcomm Adreno 509.
4. RAM : 4 GB + 6 GB.
5. ROM : 64 GB.
6. MicroSD Card Slot : Support for up to 1 TB, takes SIM slot 2.
7. Battery : 3,300 mAh with support for BoostMaster and Smart Charging S.
DISPLAY + CAMERA
1. Size : 6.2 inch.
2. Type : FHD+ Super IPS+.
3. Screen To Body Ratio : 90%.
4. Resolution : 2246 * 1080 Pixels.
5. Aspect Ratio : 19:9.
6. Front Facing Camera : 8 MP.
7. Primary Camera : 12 MP + 8 MP.
1. Colours : Meteor Silver and Midnight Blue.
2. Size : 153 mm * 75.65 mm * 7.7 mm.
3. Weight : 155 grams.
1. Dual SIM dual standby. Slot 1 : 2G/3G/4G Nano SIM Card. Slot 2 : 2G/3G/4G Nano SIM Card, or the microSD card at a time.
2. Supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE; WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+; TD-SCDMA; CDMA 2000; FDD-LTE; TD-LTE.
3. Supports WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 and 5 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi direct, NFC.
CONNECTORS + SENSORS
1. Cable Type : Type-C USB Cable.
2. Sensors : Rear Fingerprint sensor, Face Recognition sensor, Accelerator, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Ambient Light sensor, RGB sensor.
AUDIO + MULTIMEDIA
1. Connector : 3.5 mm audio jack, 1 headphone/mic-in.
2. Radio : FM Radio.
NAVIGATION + POSITIONING
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
1. Your ASUS ZenFone 5.
2. USB power adapter (10W).
3. ASUS ZenEar S Hi-Res earphone with microphone.
4. Type-C USB cable.
5. Ejector pin (SIM tray needle).
6. User Guide and Warranty Card.
7. Clear soft bumper (optional).
Specifications and contents may vary by region.