OPPO realme1 has been launched in India. This hugely anticipated launch took place on Amazon India today and the suspense is over for millions of OPPO fans spread across the length and the breadth of the country. The first flash sale of realme1 will take place on 25 May at 12 noon and I’d request you to kindly head over to the Amazon India realme1 Store in order to sign up for an email notification regarding the same.
According to the information available so far there will be 3 models of realme1. The first two which will be unveiled on May 25th will feature 3 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM at Rupees 8,990 and 6 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM at Rupees 13,990 respectively. A third model, which will be available next month onwards, will feature a combination of 4 GB of RAM + 64 GB of ROM and will cost you Rupees 10,990. While the first two variants are available in Diamond Black and Solar Red Colours the third one will be available in Moonlight Silver and Diamond Black Colours. Let us take a look at the complete Specifications of realme1 – the Mobile which is sure to provide Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro, and ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 a run for their money.
1. Operating System : ColorOS 5.0, Based On Android 8.1 Nougat.
2. CPU : Helio P60, Octa-Core 2.0 GHz + Dual-Core AI Processor.
3. RAM : 3/4/6 GB.
4. ROM : 32/64/128 GB.
5. MicroSD Card Slot : Support for up to 256 GB.
6. Battery : 3,410 mAh.
DISPLAY + CAMERA
1. Size : 6 Inch.
2. Type : FHD+.
3. Screen To Body Ratio : 78.9%.
4. Resolution : 2160 * 1080 Pixels.
5. Aspect Ratio : 18:9.
6. Front Facing Camera : 8 MP.
7. Rear Camera : 13 MP.
1. Size : 156.5 * 75.2 * 7.8 mm.
2. Weight : 155 grams.
1. SIM : Triple Slot. Dual SIM + microSD Card Slot.
2. Supports : FDD- LTE Bands 1/3/5/8, TD- LTE Bands 38/40/41.
3. Supports : WCDMA 850/900/2100 MHz, GSM 850/900/800/1900 MHz.
4. Supports : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, AGPS.
CONNECTORS + SENSORS
1. Cable Type : microUSB 2.0. USB On-The-Go.
2. Sensors : Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass.