Motorola India is among the front runners in innovation and quality. Well known for the Moto M, Moto C series, Moto E series, Moto G series, Moto X series, Moto Z series, and Moto Mods the Mobile Major has announced highly anticipated new models which I am sure you’d like to know more about.
1. Moto E5 : Powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor and Adreno 308 GPU the E5 has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. The 5.7 inch HD+ IPS LCD display has a resolution of 1440 * 720 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9. The battery is 4,000 mAh and it runs on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system. The Selfie camera is 5 MP and the rear one 13 MP. The colour options available are Flash Gray and Fine Gold. The expected price is Rupees 12,200.
2. Moto E5 Plus : While the processor and the GPU is same as the previous model the E5 Plus is available in 2 memory variants – the first one with 2 GB of RAM + 16 GB of internal storage and the second one with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM. While the screen type, resolution, and aspect ratio is same the size is a bit bigger at 6 inch. The operating system is Android 8.0 Oreo and the bigger battery has a capacity of 5,000 mAh. It is expected to cost around Rupees 13,800 in India.
3. Moto E5 Play : The cheapest member of the E5 2018 family runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425/427 1.4 GHz quad-core processor and an Adreno 308 GPU. RAM 2 GB and ROM 16 GB. It has a 5.2 inch HD LCD screen with a resolution of 1280 * 720 pixels and an aspectratio of 16:9. It features an interchangeable 2,800 mAh battery and the operating system is Android 8.0 Oreo. Your Moto E5 Play is expected to cost around Rupees 7,899. Now, let’s take a brief look at the Specifications of the Moto G6 2018 family.
1. Moto G6 : The G6 is available in two variants – the first one with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM and the second one with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The processor is 1.8 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 and the GPU Adreno 506. The dual Nano-SIM Mobile runs on the Android 8.0 operating system. The Selfie camera is 8 MP and there is a dual 5 MP + 12 MP camera setup at the rear. The screen size is 5.7 inch and type FHD+ IPS. The battery size is 3,000 mAh and the Smartphone includes a TurboPower charger which enables hours of power in minutes of charging. Expected price in India for the 64 GB model is Rupees 16,999.
2. Moto G6 Plus : Your G6 plus features a 5.93 inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 2160 * 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9. It is powered by a 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor and an Adreno 508 GPU. The operating system is Android 8.0 Oreo and it features 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM, which can be expanded up to 128 GB with the help of a microSD card. The battery capacity is 3,200 mAh and the Smartphone is expected to cost Rupees 24,250 in the Indian market.
3. Moto G6 Play : This is the cheapest model in the Moto G6 2018 lineup. It has a 5.7 inch HD+ IPS display with a resolution of 1440 * 720 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9. Dual Nano-SIM G6 Play is powered by a 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor and an Adreno 505 GPU. RAM is available in 2 GB and 3 GB while ROM in 16 GB and 32 GB variants. Your battery size is 4,000 mAh which lasts up to 36 hours. The Mobile features Fingerprint Reader, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, and a Proximity Sensor. It is expected to cost somewhere around Rupees 13,000.
Learned Readers, as more details become available I’ll update this blog. So far the E5 and G6 2018 Series has not been listed on Amazon India or Flipkart. I’ll post the links once the new Mobiles are available for purchase Online.