The new flagship smartphones of the South Korean giant Samsung – Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ were unveiled at the Mobile World Congress 2018 being held at Barcelona, Spain right now, a couple of days ago. There is a great news for all Mobile Maniacs in India. The two beauties will be available for purchase beginning the 6th of March! Let’s take a quick look at what the latest offerings from the Land Of Morning Calm feature.
1. Samsung Galaxy S9 : Powered by 1.7 GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9810 processor the Galaxy S9 features an impressive 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. All Movie and Music lovers will be delighted to know that the internal storage can be expanded up to 400 GB through a microSD card. The operating system is Android 8.0 Oreo which is faster, smarter, more powerful, and sweeter than ever!
Android Oreo helps minimize background activity in the APPS that you use the least. It helps make your Smartphone experience much faster and smoother. There are 2 cameras in the S9 Smartphone. 8 MP front shooter for selfies and a 12 MP one rear one. The total weight is a mere 163 grams.
Update : 02.05.2018
Samsung Galaxy S9+ is Now Available On Amazon India and Flipkart.
1. Samsung Galaxy S9+ On Amazon India.
Flipkart Links :
1. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (Midnight Black, 64 GB).
2. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (Coral Blue, 64 GB).
3. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (Lilac Purple, 64 GB).
2. Samsung Galaxy S9+ : While the processor is the same as the one featured in the model above the RAM has been upgraded. The S9+ features 6 GB of RAM. The internal storage and internal storage upgrade limits are also equal to the S9 Smartphone. The total weight is 189 grams.
The Galaxy S9+ features superior connectivity options in the form of USB OTG, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, and Bluetooth. It is loaded with various sensors as well – Barometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass Magnetometer, And Proximity Sensor, you name the sensor and S9+ has you covered.
That Learned Readers was a short introduction to the Premium Smartphones launched recently by Samsung. Soon I’ll publish posts featuring complete Specifications, Features and other details of Samsung S9 and S9+. The S9 Model is rumoured to carry a price tag of Rupees 57,900 and S9+ will set you back by Rupees 64,900. With these Smartphones Samsung is also introducing AR Emoji, its answer to Apple’s Animoji.