Today, on the 3rd of March 2018, we will witness the Online launch of two of the most anticipated Smartphones of the year. While ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 will be available for pre-order at 12 noon on Flipkart, Huawei P20 Pro and P20 Lite sale starts today on Amazon India as well. Indian Mobile consumers have never had it so good before and the choices available for them continue to increase as time goes by. The ASUS offering is expected to pose a serious challenge to the supremacy of Redmi 5 and Redmi Note 5 in the budget segment while Huawei P20 Pro will try to dislodge Samsung Galaxy S9+ and Apple iPhone X in the premium segment. Learned Readers, whatever may be your budget – there is a lot to choose from.
ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1
The unbeatable performer is raring to go and less than 4 hours remain before it is unleashed. Here are the top 10 reasons to purchase the workhorse from Taiwan :
1. Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Kryo 260 Octa-Core CPU. 50% faster than other CPUs in the segment.
2. Faster, Smarter with Pure Android 8.1 Experience. Confirmed update to Android P.
3. True 4G dual VoLTE Supported Slots. Enjoy 4G speeds for both SIM cards.
4. Quick and Easy face Unlock. To be released soon by OTA.
5. Powerful 5,000 mAh Battery. Lasts for 2 days with fast-charge capabilities.
6. Triple Non-Hybrid Slots. Compromise no more. Use both SIMs and microSD at the same time.
7. 18:9 Aspect Ratio In A 5.99 Inch FHD+ Full-View Display. High contrast ratio of 1500:1.
8. Dual-Rear and Selfie Camera both with LED Flash. 13 MP + 5 MP rear cameras and an 8 MP front camera.
9. Immersive and Dynamic Speaker Experience. Amplifier and 5-magnet loudspeaker.
10. Unbeatable Launch Offers :
a. Complete Mobile Protection. Usual price Rupees 999, Special introductory offer at Rupees 49 only.
b. Exclusive Vodafone Offers. Up to Rupees 3,200 free.
c. No Cost EMI Starting From Rupees 917 Per Month. Up to 12 months on all Credit Cards and Bajaj Finserv Limited.
d. Extra Rupees 1,000 Off Over Regular Exchange Value On Select Models.
e. Flipkart SmartBuy Screen Protector/Backcover Only At Rupees 99.
Loved by experts the latest ZenFone has earned rave reviews in the leading publications of the country. Let us hear what they have to say about it.
Gadgets Now : A star is born.
Digit : ASUS may have just cracked a formula of making a successful mid-ranger.
Geeky Ranjit : Power packed package with great battery life.
The Mint : The budget Smartphone to beat.
Times Now : Overall, the ZenFone Max Pro M1 is a powerhouse.
Financial Express : Crazy value for money.
Learned Readers, here are your links.
1. ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 (Black, 32 GB).
2. ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 (Grey, 32 GB).
3. ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 (Black, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM).
4. ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 (Grey, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM).
Huawei P20 Pro and P20 Lite
Huawei P20 has been termed as the iPhone X killer by leading experts around the world. Priced at Rupees 64,999 it may also end up beating Samsung Galaxy S9+ and S9 in the Indian market. The highlight of this Smartphone is the 40 MP Triple Leica Camera setup at the rear which happens to be the absolute number 1 in the whole world as of now. 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of ROM coupled with 2.36 GHz Cortex A73 + 1.8 GHz Cortex A53 Kirin 970 octa-core processor ensures a smoother than ever before performance. Here is your Amazon India link for Huawei P20 Pro.
Huawei P20 Lite is a new superstar available at Rupees 19,999. It features a 24 MP Selfie camera with 3D portrait lighting and a 16 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera setup. 5.84 inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 2280 * 1080 pixels. 3,000 mAh battery. 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. It features the all new Huawei notch screen and is available in Klein Blue and Midnight Black colour variants. The pricing and the features indicate that it will prove a worthy competitor for Vivo V9 and OPPO F7. Please find out more about the new superstar here ~ Huawei P20 Lite.