Learned Readers, it is not just the Smartphone scene in India which is abuzz with cool new launches. Accessories such as Smart Lights, Smart Speakers, Smart Watches, Fitness Bands, and what have you are also being unveiled faster than the speed of light! It can be real tough to keep track of all the new launches. Please do leave a comment in the guest book and make me aware about what I have missed so this blog may be able to help its readers in a better manner. Slowly-slowly I intend to increase my awareness about the major players in the scene and update the blog regularly with the coolest new accessories. Here, we take a look at the top fitness bands which have been launched recently in the Indian market.
1. Lenovo HX03 Cardio Smartband : This fitness tracker features a 0.96 inch OLED display which offers a resolution of 128 * 32 pixels. Crafted out of silicon this fitness tracker is bluetooth enabled and water resistant. It includes an optical heart rate sensor and a gyro sensor as well. HX03 supports USB direct charging and monitors yours static and dynamic heart rate. Available on Flipkart for Rupees 1,999. Please order your HX03 Cardio Smartband.
2. Lenovo HX03F Spectra Smartband : This fitness tracker sports a TFT-LCD colour panel and features interchangeable wrist straps. It has an intelligent assistant and includes sports statistics and motion reminder. Both of these fitness bands are compatible with Smartphones running Android 4.4 Kitkat or iOS 8.0 and above. HX03F Spectra has been priced at Rupees 2,299. Here is your link ~ Buy HX03F Spectra Fitness Band.
3. iVooMi FitMe Health Band : A very special feature of this fitness tracker is that it includes a pollution tracker. With 14 out of 15 of world’s most polluted cities being in India I am sure this product will do well in the Indian market. It features a scratch-proof display with a resolution of 128 * 32 pixels. Other notable features include a heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, vibration reminder, running mode, pedometer, and GPS. The pollution tracker will help you by indicating the current Air Quality Index across all Indian cities. Please check out ~ iVooMi FitMe Health Band.
4. Smartron t.Band : Invites you to take your health in your hands. It features an ECG, BP, and a patented overall health indicator. This is where serious fitness meets real style. You can customize your t.Band with the help of interchangeable straps. Create a new look every day of the week! This superb product is available through Flipkart at just Rupees 4,999. Order your ~ Smartron t.Band.
5. Mi Band 3 : This fitness tracker is expected to be launched soon by Xiaomi, along with Mi A2, Mi 7, and Redmi Y2. Considering the huge popularity of Mi Band 2 I am very sure it will do well in the Indian market. Will surely update the blog with more information once Mi Band 3 is launched.